| Mitchell Tanager Rear Drag Spinning and Bait Casting Fishing Reel |
- EMS Products (110)
- Fire Products (63)
- Safety Products (1)
- Other (9)
- See all items in the store (110)
| LINE2design KED Extrication Device - EMS Immobilizing Jacket With Carrying Case Product Description Contents:Product: Extrication DeviceItem Specifications:Brand: LINE2design.Manufacturer: LINE2design.FEATURES: |
Description:The LINE2design extrication device is ideal for immobilizing and extricating patients from auto accidents or confined spaces. An easy to apply and extremely effective extrication device which offers vertical rigidity in addition to horizontal flexibility. Straps are color coded for ease of application. Can be used on pregnant patients or pediatrics. Supplied complete with head support and carrying bag.Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.USA Seller!! .. Ship from California About Us Our business has evolved over it’s 16 year life span into the premier go-to manufacturing company for all your Fire and Medical needs. Beginning with the Firefighter door and sprinkler Wedge, our first product was custom designed as a way to produce a handy product used for firefighters and paramedics with more modern technology. Originally whittled out of wood, LINE2design altered the wedge to include many special unique features for better performance as well improving the product by using a light weight fire-resistive plastic.As our customer base grew, so did the request for other products used in the Fire/Emergency Medical field. We began adding items such as the Rubber Helmet Band, GloveLeash, tool pouches and various straps used to hold safety equipment. Next came bags: rope bags, airmask bags, firefighter gear bags, kid’s gear bags, even pink gear bags. We currently supply over 1,000 products all over North America to the fire industry, safety industry and the emergency medical industry.But even with our increased product lines, the core of our company philosophy has not changed. We believe that in the 21st century, you must give your customers a reason to buy from you. LINE2design has done this for the past 16 years by providing superior customer service, competitive industry pricing, and quality products. Payment Our preferred method of receiving payment is PayPal. You may use your credit card or bank account to pay us securely. Shipping We offer free UPS Ground or USPS 1st Class mail shipping on most order to destinations in the contiguous 48 states. International orders are usually shipped via USPS Express (Approximately 7 days) or USPS Priority International Mail (Approximately 14 days). Return
- Straps are color coded for ease of application.
- Can be used on pregnant patients or pediatrics.
- Supplied complete with head support and carrying bag.
- Extrication and immobilizing device with carrying case color coded.
- Extrication device is ideal for immobilizing and extricating patients from auto accidents or confined spaces.
• Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately!
• Returned merchandise must be received in new and unused condition in the original and unopened packaging with no evidence of use.
• If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, you may forfeit your credit.
• You must include a copy of the original packing slip and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number (see below).
• After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed above, you will receive a full refund for the product.
• Shipping costs will not be refunded unless we made a mistake on your order or the item is defective.
• Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under manufacturer’s warranty if one is available. Examples of manufacturer’s warranty are defects in workmanship or material. The item will need to be returned to LINE2EMS. We will inspect the item for repair, replacement or refund at the discretion of the manufacturer.
• Refunds will be applied to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
• All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. You will receive a response as soon as possible! If you don't receive a response, please check your spam/junk mail folder in case our response is delivered there.
Please contact us via messages.
Our hours are weekdays from 9AM - 5PM USA time.